You may have spent years diligently avoiding your mother’s advice, but when it comes to beauty, they have a solution. Find out your mums secrets for beauty skin care.
Rhondalee is a skin and beauty advisor at Consumer Health Digest. She offers skin care advice and recommends basic solutions as per the person’s lifestyle, skin type, skin texture, face shape, color, and age. According to Rhondalee, Mothers are women, and matters like beauty and proper skin care are very important to them, no matter how little free time they might have. For this reason, they have learned how to resort to quick tricks and look amazing in our eyes.
Did you learn any beauty tips from your mom? Please leave a comment below and share your ideas with us.
Hope you like this video. Please LIKE! SHARE! SUBSCRIBE THIS VIDEO!!!
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
Note: This video is a part of a joint collaboration between Rhondalee and Consumer Health Digest.
My name is Rhondalee, and today I’m going to talk about beauty and the tips that have been passed from one generation to the other. Our mums have been our models, including about beauty rituals and skin care. The information passed down by them is precious, and it should always be perceived as such.
Mothers are women, and matters like beauty and proper skin care are very important to them, no matter how little free time they might have. For this reason, they have learned how to resort to quick tricks and look amazing in our eyes.
Here are the best beauty tips we got from our mums:
1. Facial Steam – This is and will always remain one of the best ways to open up your pores; it is completely natural and it cleans the pores to perfection.
2. Always Wear Lipstick – Even if you do not have time to apply a lot of makeup, it does not make more than a couple of seconds to put on lipstick.
3. Less Is More – If you want to maintain a natural appearance, do not put on too much makeup. Less is always more, especially of a certain age.
4. Night Cream Is A Must – Apply night cream to keep common signs of aging at a safe distance and your complexion hydrated.
5. Drink Plenty Of Water – This will keep your skin hydrated from within, allowing you to maintain the youthful appearance for a longer period of time.
These are some of the best beauty tips handed down by mums, our models to follow. For more information on beauty and skin care, follow ConsumerHealthDigest.com.
Who are we?
ConsumerHealthDigest.com is the most trusted health website that offers you information, tips and advice on various health-related topics like weight loss, joint pain, menopause, pregnancy and other health, beauty, exercise and fitness related topics.
Hope you enjoyed this video!
Follow Us on Social Media:
Our Blog: /