7 Natural Remedies For Arthritis Pain Relief. How to get rid of arthritis pain naturally. Arthritis is a term for a class of diseases that cause pain, swelling and stiffness in the joints. It can affect people of all ages, genders and ethnic backgrounds. Many people experience improvement simply by staying physically active along with one or more simple natural treatments.
Here are 7 home remedies for arthritis:-
1. Fish Oil: The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil have an anti-inflammatory effect in the body and can help reduce pain.
2. Epsom salt: Epsom salt helps to balance the pH levels because certain inflammatory diseases such as arthritis are caused by high acidity levels in the body.
3. Turmeric: Turmeric, a yellow spice that contains a powerful compound called curcumin which helps to heal the inflammation. It is used especially to reduce the pain and swelling in the people who are suffering from the arthritis.
4. Ginger: Ginger acts as anti inflammatory which remove the inflammatory chemicals away from the painful joints. So, intake of ginger regularly will helps a lot to healing arthritis.
5. Cinnamon: Cinnamon can be used to relieve arthritis pain due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties .
6. Green Tea.The polyphenols in green tea are known for their joint-protecting and anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Get a massage: According to the Arthritis Foundation, regular massaging of arthritic joints can help reduce pain and stiffness and improve your range of motion.
Social Links: Like And Follow Us To Stay Updated:
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.