– Stand in Pranam Asana
– Take few breaths and with inhalation raise the hands above the head
– Take the hands little behind the head, thereby stretching the abdomen area
– Bend the knees a little that will help in moving the hands back
– Stay in this pose for some seconds
Benefits of Hasta Uttanasana
– It relaxes the neck and back muscles.
– Massages the abdomen
– Beneficial for frozen shoulders condition.
– Back bone and spinal chord are stretched
Yoga can help reduce stress because it promotes relaxation
Lots of people think of yoga as stretching or twisting the body into various impossible-looking pretzel shapes. But yoga is easier than it looks. There are simple poses as well as complicated ones, so there’s something for every ability. Yoga requires no special equipment, so you can do it almost anywhere.
Yoga practices can make us more and more sensitive to subtle sensations in the body. Paying attention to and staying with finer sensations within the body is one of the surest ways to steady the wandering mind. Yoga Arena provides you with the best videos of yoga asanas, pranayam, meditation and many more exercises to bring back the fitness and healthy living for everyone.
For more FREE Yoga videos and tutorials, subscribe Yoga Arena:
Click Here to know Yoga Steps For good Health :
” Stay Connected with #fame on: