Joint Pain in the Index Middle & Thumb Finger Playing Guitar: 5 tips for beginners to get relief
Joint Pain in the Index, Middle & Thumb Finger Playing Guitar: 5 tips for beginners to get relief. In this video, you will discover 5 tips a beginner can use to lessen finger pains or get relief while learning how to play the guitar.
You may be learning to play guitar as a beginner which is good but
the pain you are experiencing as a result of your learning to play
might be from the guitar itself
In general, here are some of the things you can do to avoid or
lessen the pain on your fingers as a beginner when learning to play
1. Make sure your guitar is well set: take your guitar to a music
store and confirm if it a good one. Also, make sure the guitar is
well set if it’s not
2. You may take at least 3 months of guitar lessons from someone
knowledgeable or coach. one who knows the in and out of the
3. As a beginner, don’t press your fingers too hard to the strings. Just
play with ease at the moment.
4. Don’t play stretches that are too long and for longer periods.
5. Feel free, be patient and take your time to learn the art of guitar
playing. You cant be a perfect guitarist in just one day. It may take
you a little bit of time.
Please subscribe to this channel for more info. Thanks