Are you planning to apply smokey eye makeup for a party? Watch out some basics that you must know before going for it.
Aan is a skin and beauty advisor at Consumer Health Digest. She offers makeup advice and recommends necessary solutions as per the person’s lifestyle, skin type, skin texture, face shape, color, and age. According to Aan, the smokey eye makeup not only looks amazing but it can easily be paired with a broad range of outfits.
Do you have other ideas to do eye makeup? Please leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.
Hope you like this video. Please LIKE! SHARE! SUBSCRIBE THIS VIDEO!!!
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
Note: This video is a part of a joint collaboration between Aan and Consumer Health Digest.
My name is Aan and today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite topics in the world: the smokey eye makeup. Not only does this look amazing but it can easily be paired with a broad range of outfits. However, there are certain things you should know, before opting for this particular makeup.
The smokey eye makeup is appreciated as one of the sexiest looks out there and for all of the right reasons. Here are some basic facts to remember, before you go ahead and give the smokey eye a try:
1. Color scheme – there are some color schemes that you can follow for your smokey eye makeup. The lightest colors are found on the brow bone and inner eye corner, followed by the darker shade in the center of the upper eyelid and second half of the inferior one. Last, you have the darkest shade in the outer corner of the eye.
2. Eye type – the application of the smokey eye makeup depends on your eyes (low set, drooping, close-set, broad set, etc.). Pay attention to such matters before each application.
3. Makeup brushes – the smokey eye makeup requires the usage of no less than four different brushes: eye shadow brush, shader brush, angled brush and dome brush.
4. Blending – if you want to obtain the best results, it is recommended to use a clean brush to blend the different colors (as opposed to one that already has makeup on it).
5. Kohl pencil – you can obtain the smokey eye look with the help of a kohl pencil as well. This should be applied first, then blended in with the rest of the makeup.
The smokey eye makeup might take a little bit of time to master but, in the end, it will be all worth it. As you have seen, there are some things that you need to consider, when it comes to this particular look. For more information on makeup and skin health, follow ConsumerHealthDigest.com.
Who are we?
ConsumerHealthDigest.com is the most trusted health website that offers you information, tips and advice on various health related topics like weight loss, joint pain, menopause, pregnancy and other health, beauty, exercise and fitness related topics.
Hope you enjoyed this video!
Follow Us on Social Media:
Our Blog: /