Learn Power Yoga with Amanda Biccum. Best Selling Power Yoga Course For Weightloss. Click Here TO BUY NOW –
How to cure NECK PAIN & CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS Treatment with yoga poses naturally.
Cervical spondylosis is a common disorder normally seen in elderly people. This orthopedic problem occurs due to stiffness of the muscles in the cervical region. Bad postures and lack of exercise too can cause this ailment. This is an age related problem that causes degeneration of the bones.
Asana system is the third in ashtang yoga. This helps you to achieve physical strength from within, increases concentration and helps you to have control over your mind. Some asanas to strengthen the spine are:
1. The dhanurasana is very affective in strengthening the spine and making it flexible.
2. Surya namaskar or the sun salutation, if performed systematically can cure the person suffering from cervical spondylosis.
3. Matsyasana or the fish pose provides flexibility and strength to the entire vertebral column. Lie on your back with your knees bent. Then inhale while lifting your pelvic region off the floor and place your hands under your buttocks. Tuck your forearms and elbows close to the sides of your torso. Inhale pressing your forearms against the floor. Minimum pressure should be applied to the head. Stay for 15 to 20 seconds and repeat.
4. Bal shayasana or the infant pose is extremely beneficial for those suffering from cervical spondylosis.
5. Bhujasana expands the chest and in turn strengthens the spine. Lie with your forehead resting on the floor. Legs should be straight, toes pointing in the outward position, arms bent at the elbows and palms should be flat on the floor. Now inhale slowly raising the upper part of your body looking at the ceiling with the neck bent back as far as possible. Exhale slowly and return to your original position.
Free yourself of discomfort by trying out a few beneficial asanas. Cervical spondylosis can definitely be cured not only by medicines but more affectively by yoga.