I bet you never thought that banana peels could be good for anything other than slapstick comedy gags. You won’t throw away banana peels anymore – you can use it in so many different ways!
The most common thing to do with banana peels is to throw them in the trash. However, there are various miraculous uses for this frequently-overlooked product. The peels can be used in your kitchen as a cleaning product or in your beauty routine.
Banana peels for your garden 0:43
Banana peel spray 1:09
Banana peel vinegar 1:34
Get rid of acne 2:11
Banana peel face mask 2:50
Whiten your teeth 3:17
Polish your shoes 4:04
Polish silver 4:42
Reduce Eye Puffiness 5:27
Fight depression 6:20
Happy hormone 7:08
– Banana peels contain vitamin C and vitamin E and they also contain potassium, zinc, iron, and manganese. These nutrients can calm inflamed skin and reduce acne outbreaks.
– Facial wrinkles occur when the skin loses its elasticity and it loses its firmness. The antioxidants and vitamin C in bananas can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
– When your silver begins to lose its luster or it begins to tarnish, try using a banana peel. The inside of a banana peel contains substances such as potassium that help clean metal objects.
– A banana peel is rich in enzymes and these enzymes in the banana skin have a pulling action that will draw the foreign subject to the surface of the skin which will make it much easier to grab the splinter or sliver or glass with a pair of tweezers.
– Adding a banana peel to your compost pile will help introduce more calcium, magnesium, sulfur, phosphates, potassium, and sodium — all of which are vital to the healthy growth of your plants.
– Ripe banana peels are very rich in potassium that can help reduce yellow stains that appear as a result of the consumption of certain beverages such as coffee and tea and certain foods such as blueberries and raspberries.
– Banana peels have the ability to drastically reduce skin irritation such as swelling, redness, and scarring.
– If you are looking for a natural way to treat your migraine, look no further than your fruit basket. A banana peel across the forehead and across the back of the neck can help relieve headaches!
– To keep your steak moist and tender, add some ripe banana skin to the roasting pan. This way, you will ensure that your roast stays juicy while it’s in the oven and that it stays full of flavor.
– Banana peels are a great home remedy for itchy skin. Banana peels contain histamine, lowering nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
For more videos and articles visit: